November has come and soon enough December will be knocking at our doors, but before it does here are a couple of our top tea picks for November! With a wide range of fall inspired teas and everything in between, there is an option for every tea drinker's palette.
1. Ginger Spiced Banana Bread - Inspired by the delicious flavors of warm ginger and spicy cinnamon, our Ginger Spiced Banana Bread Tea is a comforting and soothing tea that can bring warmth and happiness to any day. You’ll love the rich, delicious taste of this smooth black tea as it delivers the zing of ginger, the sweetness of apple, and the earthiness of roasted mate. Plus you’ll get a little extra boost from almond slices and cloves.
2. Huckleberry - Our Huckleberry Tea is a refreshing and delicious black tea with the natural sweetness of blackberry leaf. It's perfect for sipping on a cool fall day or sitting by a crackling fire.
3. Raspberry - This tea is, in a word, delightful. Our black tea is naturally rich and hearty and we’ve paired it with raspberry leaves for a hint of fruity sweetness. It’s perfect for any time of the day.
4. Apple, Caramel, and Almond - This comforting black tea is made of the finest black tea leaves, apple pieces, almond slices and caramel bits. The invigorating taste of this tea is complemented with the calming and soothing aroma of calendula petals.
5. Chocolate Pu-Erh - A blend of pu-erh tea, black tea, cocoa nibs, carob, and cocoa husk. Pu-erh is a fermented black tea that originates from the Yunnan province in China. It has a strong earthy and somewhat mushroomy taste, with a dark color. The carob gives it a slightly sweet flavor and the cocoa husk gives it just the right amount of bitterness.
6. Blueberry - Our new favorite way to enjoy tea, the Blueberry Tea is a black tea with blue mallow blossoms and blueberry essence. With a light, clean taste, the Blueberry Tea is a perfect afternoon pick-me-up or evening treat.
7. Apple - An apple a day keeps the doctor away and we know just the way to make it happen. Our refreshing, fruity Apple Tea blends black tea with diced apples for a delicious way to take care of your health.
8. Cinnamon - Cinnamon tea is a fragrant, spicy way to warm up on chilly days. This black tea is pleasantly sweet and the cinnamon provides an extra little kick. It's the perfect way to warm up, curl up, and enjoy.
9. Honey Ginger Chamomile - This sweet herbal tea is a perfect pairing of two calming, comforting flavors. Chamomile is a natural anti-inflammatory and Ginger is known to ease nausea, stomach pain, and colds. This soothing elixir will help to keep you relaxed and healthy no matter what the day throws at you.
10. Apple Cinnamon - An herbal tea that tastes like apple pie! Our Apple Cinnamon blend is a tasty rooibos tea sweetened with cinnamon chips and apple pieces, and wrapped in a delightful bouquet of calendula petals.
Visit our website today to grab yourself some of our Fall inspired teas and more!