Are you looking to infuse your love of tea with your daily self-care? Then look no further! Bianca and Siobhán have found two fun and easy tea beauty care recipes perfect for your next self-care session.
The first up is a Chamomile Honey Scrub, Chamomile is known for being beneficial in helping reduce inflammation on the skin's surface. Making this scrub a great option for those with sensitive skin.
The second scrub, a Vanilla Chai Sugar Body scrub contains our enticing Devan's Legacy Chai. Black tea can help reduce puffiness and help soothe inflammation on the skin's surface. Not only will this leave your skin feeling soft, it will also leave behind a beautiful aroma to last you through the day.
Below you can find both recipes!
Chamomile Face Scrub
Freshly steeped chamomile tea
- Steep a fresh cup of chamomile tea and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine oatmeal, honey, and the chamomile tea to create a thick paste.
- Once combined, apply to your skin and massage it in with easy circular motions to remove any dry skin from the face.
- Continue to massage onto the skin until you see fit, once done rinse off the mixture with warm water and pat dry.
Devan’s Legacy Chai Vanilla Sugar Body Scrub
- 1 cup coconut oil
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons Devan’s Legacy Chai
- Vanilla extract
- Lemongrass essential oil
- Place the Devan’s Legacy Chai in a bowl and lightly grind into a smaller consistency.
- Once ground, add in the white sugar and brown sugar and lightly mix.
- Add in the softened coconut oil, vanilla extract, lemongrass essential oil, and allspice.
- Using a hand mixer on low, thoroughly combine the mixture until it is a light and fluffy consistency.
- Transfer the mixture to a glass jar and enjoy the sugar scrub during your daily shower!