TeaVendor has the perfect fall tea latte to kick off the month of November!
Are you looking for a yummy latte that isn’t heavy on the caffeine content? Today we have a Honey Chamomile Latte, the perfect drink to serve this fall either hot or cold. The temperature is still on the warm side for Southern California so we enjoyed this tea latte cold in our latest YouTube video. Let us know in the comments if you tried it for yourself and how you best enjoyed it!
Honey Chamomile Tea Latte:
- 1 ½ cups of water
- 4 tablespoons Chamomile tea
- 1 ½ cups of the cold milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Ground cinnamon
- In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil and remove from heat to add in the Chamomile tea. Cover and let steep for 10 minutes.
- While waiting for the tea to steep, in another small saucepan heat the milk over medium heat. Whisk constantly until warm and frothy, about 5 minutes.
- Strain out the loose tea and add in the honey and stir until dissolved.
- Gather two mugs and evenly distribute the tea. Next add in the frothed milk, setting aside a bit of the foam with a spoon if possible. Stir together gently to combine.
- Top off the two mugs with the reserved foam, sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more inspiration?
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up to date with this year’s seasonal based recipes and fun! We also have all of our recipes available under the Learn tab on our website, browse our collection of blogs to take a deep dive into the world of tea.