If you loved our first Fall tea latte, then you're in for a treat. We have our second Fall latte recipe now live on YouTube! Combining together maple syrup, cinnamon, and Chado Darjeeling from our brand partners Chado Tea. This recipe is a no mess recipe, yes you heard that right, no mess! Chado Tea has a Pyramid Tea Bag collection that we used today to keep this recipe quick and clean. Simple to make and even easier to enjoy, this latte is a winner in our book!
Maple Cinnamon Tea Latte:
- 8 ounces of water
- 1 Chado Darjeeling Pyramid Tea Bag
- 1 to 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of cinnamon plus more for garnish
- ¾ cup of the milk of your choice, hot
- Pour the maple syrup, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in the bottom of a wide mug. Pour in the tea and stir to combine.
- Slowly pour in the hot milk.
- Garnish with cinnamon and enjoy!