Thanksgiving is right around the corner and that means all good hosts are looking for the perfect welcome drink for their guests. Today we have two festive tea cocktails and one tea mocktail, perfect for Thanksgiving day. Ensuring that all guests, regardless of age are enjoying a festive drink on arrival!
Harvest Orchard Cocktail:
Tasting like a freshly picked apple straight from the farm, this cocktail is the perfect drink to serve up to your family and friends this fall!
- 2 ounces vodka
- ½ ounces apple brandy
- 2 ½ ounces pear juice
- 2 ½ ounces chilled Black Tea
- 1 ounce simple syrup or sweetener of your choice
- Lemon zest for garnish
- Add vodka, apple brandy, pear juice, black tea and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Cover and shake well until chilled.
- Strain into two copper mugs filled with crushed ice.
- Top with lemon zest and enjoy!
Thanksgiving Fall Sangria
This recipe may take a little bit of extra time to make, but it will be worth the effort! Full of yummy fruit and an array of flavors, this tea sangria is a perfect Fall drink.
- ½ cup brandy
- ½ cup gin
- 1 cup chilled Green tea
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces cinnamon syrup
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1 cup club soda
- 1 medium apple
- 1 medium pear
- 1 medium orange
- 3 cinnamon sticks, plus more for garnish
- Apple slices, cut in half for garnish
- Orange slices, cut in half for garnish
- In a pitcher, combine together the brandy, gin, tea, pomegranate juice, and cinnamon syrup. Stir well.
- Add in the full bottle of white wine.
- Cut the apple, pear, and orange into slices and add them to the pitcher along with the 3 cinnamon sticks.
- If you are not serving this right away you can cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate, if you are serving immediately, add in the club soda.
- Serve in glasses over ice and garnish with the sliced apple, orange, and a cinnamon stick.
Autumn Tea Punch
Looking for a festive drink to serve but want to have a non-alcoholic option? Then we have the perfect tea punch for this holiday season!
- 5 tablespoons Autumn Darjeeling
- 5 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Cinnamon sticks, garnish
- In a glass pitcher, steep the Autumn Darjeeling for 5 to 8 minutes, depending on the desired strength preference. Once steeped, remove the tea.
- Add the apple juice, cranberry juice, sugar, lemon juice, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Serve either warm or cold over ice and enjoy!
The great thing about all three of these recipes is that you can use any tea you’d like! With the wide variety of teas we carry here at TeaVendor any of our Black, Green, or Autumn Darjeeling teas we carry would work for these cocktails and mocktails.
Looking for more inspiration?
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up to date with this year’s seasonal based recipes and fun!