Are you looking for some Halloween cocktail inspiration this year and don't know where to start? Well the TeaVendor team has you covered! We have two spooktacular tea cocktail recipes perfect for this time of year. Whether you are looking for the perfect spell for your cauldron or trying to satisfy your thirst for a pint of O negative, TeaVendor is your one stop shop for fun Halloween recipes!
The perfect drink to satisfy even the pickiest of Vampires. This cocktail uses a hibiscus based tea, Hawaiian Cocktail, from our brand partner Chado Tea.
- 1 cup of brewed Hawaiian Cocktail Tea
- Fresh squeezed juice of an orange
- Agave to taste
- Splash of sparkling wine
- Splash of rum
- Orange to garnish
- Steep 8 ounces of Hawaiian Cocktail for 5 to 7 minutes, refrigerate until chilled.
- Once cold, combine the Hawaiian Cocktail, fresh squeezed orange juice, agave, and rum into a shaker with ice.
- Once mixed, pour into a chilled martini glass and top with a splash of sparkling wine. Garnish with a slice of a blood orange.
- Stir clockwise to attract peace of mind, this drink is best drunk before bed.
Whether you’re a witch or wizard, this tea cocktail is a spell-bindng concoction! Containing a sencha based pumpkin spice tea aptly named Basic Witch, from our brand partners Chado Tea.
- 1 cup of brewed Basic Witch Tea
- Agave or honey to taste
- 1 ½ ounce of vodka
- 1 tbsp of pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Cinnamon stick to garnish
- Steep 8 ounces of Basic Witch for 2 to 3 minutes, refrigerate until chilled.
- Once cold, combine the Basic Witch tea, agave/honey, pumpkin puree, cinnamon and vodka into a shaker with ice.
- Rim a chilled glass with water or simple syrup and coat the rim in cinnamon and sugar.
- Once the cocktail is combined and the glass is coated, pour into the chilled glass and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Indulge in the taste of Japan with our high-quality Culinary Grade Matcha.
Not only is it packed full of antioxidants, but it's also versatile enough to use in a variety of recipes. From lattes to desserts, this matcha will take your creations to new heights. Create amazing recipes with traditional Japanese flavor.